Did you know that the Embassy Theatre has a great opportunity for people to get involved in theatre?
Since the revamped Embassy Theatre was opened, over 200 people have chosen to dedicate their valuable time to the Embassy Theatre by joining our team of volunteers who work hard to welcome our audiences and ensure their visit meets the Embassy Experience.
Our existing team of volunteers are a brilliant group of individuals who deliver excellent customer service working together as a team and are all passionate about supporting Magna Vitae and the work we do. Volunteering is not just about helping the Embassy thrive, but also contributing to the local community.
Why be a volunteer?
- For the opportunity to see shows of your choice!
- To receive comprehensive training in all duties and responsibilities.
- To gain skills and invaluable experience in customer service.
- Receive invitations to press nights and other theatre related social events.
- Become part of the Embassy team in an exciting social environment.
Whatever your age or background, if you want to get involved, we would be delighted to hear from you.
To make further enquiries, please contact the Box Office on 01754 474100 or email: email@example.com
Please note that due to high demand there is often a waiting list to join the Volunteer team – thank you in advance for your patience.