Did you know that the Embassy Theatre has a great opportunity for people to get involved in theatre. Since the new Embassy was opened over 200 people have chosen to dedicate their valuable time to the Embassy Theatre by joining our team of volunteers who work hard to welcome our audiences and ensure their visit is as enjoyable as possible.
Our existing team of volunteer ushers are a brilliant group of individuals who deliver excellent customer service and are all passionate about supporting the Embassy and the work we do. Volunteering is not just about helping the Embassy thrive, but also contributing to the local community.
Our volunteers qualify for a host of benefits including :-
- Opportunity to see shows of your choice
- Points reward system to use to claim free tickets for friends and family
- Invitations to Press Nights and other Embassy social events
- Receive comprehensive training in all duties and responsibilities
- Gain skills and invaluable experience in customer service
- Becoming part of the Embassy family
Whatever your age or background, if you want to get involved, we’d be delighted to meet you.
To find out more contact the box office 01507 613100 or email :- email@example.com
We can`t wait to welcome you!