We are looking forward to welcoming you back into our venue. Our team will ensure that your visit is a safe one – but we’ll need your assistance too.
You will notice a number of changes that are in place to keep you safe. For our forthcoming screenings, we’ll be re-opening with electronic ticketing only, operating a one way system and you’ll book your seats from our socially distanced seating plan. A similar seating plan is also in place for selected stage shows – this will be clear to you when you book. Thank you for your support as we adapt to a new way of operating.
Please ensure you are familiar with our Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
See you soon – and welcome back everyone!
Please bear with us – these changes to your visit are there to safeguard you and our team and ensure that your visit to the Embassy Theatre meets the standard you expect.
You’ll notice on your electronic ticket, that some basic but important details are shown for your information.
We are opening with staggered arrival times – the time you should arrive will vary depending on which seats/row you have booked. The timings will be shown on your ticket. Please also remain seated at the end of the performance until you receive further instructions.
Some other safeguards are also in place:
- A face covering must be worn throughout the venue unless you are consuming food or drink in the auditorium.
- Please use one of our sanitizing stations to regularly sanitize your hands.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Have your e-ticket ready to scan on arrival.
- Please following our one way system. You will enter the auditorium via the lower stalls entrance and will exit via the upper circle.
- Contactless payment is preferred as much as possible. You can pre-order your refreshments to save time before the show and also to collect at the interval. Add these to your basket when booking your seats.
- Regular cleaning of all venue touch-points and the auditorium seating in-between performances.
Our team will always be available to offer you their assistance. Please do not hesitate to ask us if you have any concerns or queries.
#EmbassyExperience #StagetoScreen #keepingyousafe
A message from our Manager – with full details on this exciting new offering from the Embassy Theatre.