We are looking forward to welcoming you back into our venue. Our team will ensure that your visit is a safe one – but we’ll need your assistance too.
You will notice a number of changes that are in place to keep you safe. We’ll be re-opening with electronic ticketing and will scan your tickets rather than check paper versions. Thank you for your support as we adapt to a new way of operating. The government have now given us the green light to open without social distancing and therefore, for shows from 23rd July 2021, our seating plan will operate as normal however we ask that you all remain aware of your surroundings please.
If you already have e-tickets or opted for e-tickets when you booked your seats, then approximately two weeks prior to a performance, we will be sending you replacements – please have them ready for us on arrival. Our venue will open at approximately 5:30pm on show evenings for counter sales although you can still book online prior to the show and also request a call back from our team on 01754 474100. VIP hospitality packages will commence from 6:00pm in our upstairs suite. Venue bars will open at 6:30pm.
We are here to make your experience as enjoyable as possible and we need you to help us achieve this for everyone by following the most recent government guidance. We are in this together.
If you are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 please do not attend. Contact our Box Office for assistance prior to the event.
Please ensure you are familiar with our Ticketing Terms and Conditions.
Please bear with us – our safeguards are there to protect you and our team and ensure that your visit to the Embassy Theatre meets the standard you expect.
You’ll notice on your electronic ticket, that some basic but important details are shown for your information.
Venue safeguards will remain in place to protect our staff and you too:
- A face covering may be worn by our staff to protect each other.
- Please use our sanitizing stations to regularly sanitize your hands.
- Please continue to be aware of your surroundings and avoid prolonged close contact with other patrons.
- Have your e-ticket ready to scan on arrival – you don’t have to print it out, you are welcome to display this on your phone/tablet.
- We’ll continue to regularly clean and sanitise venue touch points.
- Contactless payment is preferred as much as possible. You can pre-order your refreshments to save time before the show and also to collect at the interval. Add these to your basket when booking your seats.
Our team will always be available to offer you their assistance. Please do not hesitate to ask us if you have any concerns or queries.
We are proud to be a part of the See It Safely back on stage initiative. We will help to keep you safe in our venue. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask our team.